Tuesday 22 April 2014

A Man's Greatest Mistake...

So Richard made the catastrophic mistake of offering to pay for my Summer wardrobe on our upcoming shopping trips. There is no going back for him now and I am in major organising mode as to what I need. I am excited although I am sure Richard has no idea what he has got himself in for. 

We both agreed that we need to go clothes shopping for the Summer- neither of us have shoes that are suitable for the warm weather or that go with anything, Richard needs more shorts and I need more tops. So we've both agreed to go shopping, to our local town and the big shopping centre about half an hour away. I am quite excited because although I didn't see anything last time I really wanted, this time I actually know what I am looking for and now we have even more money to spend.

Here are some of the things I definitely want to get...




One | Two | Three | Four | Five | Six | Seven

I am a huge fan of boohoo.com and find there clothes to be great value for money and I love the styles they have online. I regularly buy from Boohoo and am always pleased with their products. Here I have found a nice skirt which would look great with sandals and can be dressed up and down. I also like this lace bodysuit which will make a nice addition to my lace wardrobe. 

I already posted these sandals in a previous post but these are definitely being purchased along with the wedges also from deichmann.com although they do have stores in both of the shopping centres we will be visiting so that saves on delivery costs. 

I also like these 'treggings' from Boohoo and they look as though they will be a good fit and hopefully wont fade like dark jeans would. I am also a big fan of these swing tops which are really popular at the minute. I desperately need to replace all of my strappy summer tops and although I like these from Boohoo I have found some even cheaper elsewhere that look identical. Finally I am going to brave trying on these chinos from New Look in the hope they will fit-my hopes have been lifted since I noticed they stock them in a Size 6.

So that's a sneak peak at some of the things that will be in my Summer wardrobe and I am excited to see what else I will find this coming weekend. I am certainly a very lucky lady to have such a generous (and stupid) boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment